Saturday, October 27, 2007

Then you can mash, then you can monster mash
That is probably one of the greatest songs EVER. One time when I was in elementary school, we had this Halloween walk-a-thon thing. They had a DJ there and while we were walking around he played the Monster Mash. That was the first time I ever heard that song. I've loved it ever since.
In other news, I'm taking this class on-line at Hancock called "The Bible as Literature." I kind of love it. I get units for reading the Bible, how sweet is that? Anywho, I had to buy a New Living/King James Bible for the class, and I have pretty much fallen in love with the New Living Translation. Last night I was reading Genesis it said, "And God was sorry He ever made them. It broke His heart." This was in reference to the flood. It reminded me of the robot insurance commercial on SNL, "Why do the scientists even make them?" Or at least in that voice. Fun with scripture.
I can't believe it's not even 10am yet. I hope this day goes faster.... When I get off work on Thursday this coming week, I don't have to come back for 6 days! That is good stuff right there.
Well, that's my life. If anyone wants to, they can bring me a McGriddle at work. That would be nice. Love you guys

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could bring you a McGriddle! And I would get their chicken ranch salad. McDonalds has the best salads of any fast food place. Seriously! I don't even know I'm eating one.

Jaz

Anonymous said...

SIX DAYS OFF? Who are you? How did that work out? Call me