Sunday, January 13, 2008

Someday I Might be a Crazy Cat Lady
I wonder if the current crazy cat ladies of the world knew their fate when they were 24. Did they even like cats then? Were there any warning signs? Guys, I don't want to become a crazy cat lady so please slap me if you see it in me.
So, I'm almost done with school. I ordered my last textbooks today. It hurt my wallet a little but made my heart happy. I'm pretty excited though, mostly relieved. I'll finally have a life when I get off work instead of going straight to school and having my mind corrupted with propaganda for 4+ hours. I know, I know, I'll probably miss these days eventually, but not for a while.
I get to go to Hume this weekend. I am almost pee your pants excited about it. It's going to be so sweet. The thought of Hume is definitely going to get me through the week.
PS-I was thinking about quitting the job at the end of Feb because then I'll get to take all of my monies from my 401k. But, lets face it, that's isn't the wisest of decisions. I'm just going to stay until May so I can keep my insurance and stability. Bleck. It was a fun thought though.
Yeah, I don't know what else to write about tonight. I slept in until 11am today which means I'm not going to bed for quite a while. Maybe I'll work on my quilt, that would be fun.
Ok, my ramblings are over. I'll end with this quote from 30 Rock..... "If the whole world moved to their favorite vacation spots, then the whole world would live in Hawaii and Italy and Cleveland."

2 comments:

Morgan Jane said...

Okay, having never seen 30 Rock, that quote was awesome. But onto more important issues. I think Cat Ladies are people that had a deep affection for cats in their younger years, and chose them as companions throughout their entire life. Seeing as you've never been near a cat when I'm around, or even mentioned even a small amount of affection towards them, I think you're safe.

Morgan Jane said...

I hope you had a wonderful time at Hume!