Monday, January 07, 2008

Rebel Rebel
I went to the movies last night and saw "Charlie Wilson's War." It wasn't the best movie ever and there was nudity and some other questionable things in it. Halfway through the movie I got this sudden urge to sneak into another movie. So after Charlie was over, Steven and I snuck into Alien vs. Predator. I was so nervous. It was great though, not the movie, the sneaking in. In jr.high my friends always did it but I never did, I was too scared. I thiink I'm going to steal some bowling shoes next...
Shaws, I enjoyed your recaps of 2007. It inspired me to reflect upon my own adventures. Here are some of my favorite things from our old friend 2007:
-Ringing in the New Year with DDR (dance dance revolution)
-Going to Hume with the jr.highers and hanging out with Joy the whole time because the kids didn't like us
-Getting a surprise valentine's day present from my roomie
-Building forts, going in the hot tub, having late night laughing parties, the ant invasion, lounging, and a host of other adventures with my old roomie Farah.
-Playing laser tag on the 4th of July with all of the fireworks going off
-Seeing my nephew grow
-Celebrating a lot of weddings
-Witnessing God change my girls' hearts at Hume in the summer
-Experiencing change in my own heart
-Getting to know and adoring you know who
-Spending time quilting with my grandma and finishing two more
-Having my last moment of 2007 on Ghostrider at Knotts

There are plenty of other memories, those are just a few off the top of my head. :o) I'm thankful that you were all involved in this past year and hope that 2008 will be filled with just as many blessings. I love you guys

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So...where is Parker in this blog? Hm? I think you should mention Parker at least once in every blog of 08. Make that a Resolution.
~Parker

Morgan Jane said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe you snuck into a movie...that's hysterical. I would still be totally afraid of getting caught. I'm glad it was such a good year though, and I hope 2008 beats the pants off of 2007.

Anonymous said...

You are so hilarious Jen. I love you!!! As for the memories, what about driving to Santa Cruz and going to the Boardwalk with your favorite Santa Cruzian?