Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Excitement
Ok, so last night I had my first class of my last semester. We had to go around the room and say our career goal. We had to say something. So, today I was inspired to look up various jobs and see what I might like. It was so rad! I found some pretty amazing jobs. I even applied for one. It's working as a team leader for Habitat for Humanity during the summer. Totally sweet. Please be praying for me in this endeavour. You know what else I found today? My dream job. It's called an In Home Behavior Therapist. It's pretty much a fancy name for "person who hangs out with kids all day and gets paid for it." Needless to say, I am now excited about graduating. More than ever before. I know God has something sweet for me and I can't wait to find out what it is!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that you found a way to use "rad" I haven't heard that word in a long time! :o)

Jaz

Anonymous said...

So exciting Jeni! Hey, what day is your graduation?

Morgan Jane said...

That's great that you're so excited about all your future prospects out there. I hope something absolutely amazing comes us soon to give you hope to hang out through this LAST SEMESTER!!!

Ashley said...

Im really excited for you. I will totally pray that you will get the job. by the way, thanks for the blog comment! its very encouraging. love ya!

Anonymous said...

Good grief, Jenn, have you nothing more to say in life? I think we need a new post here. And BTW, yes, you did rekindle my love for forts. And yes, I miss you lots too. And yes, I think I had a dream with Luke Danes and Kirk last night.
Fauf