Monday, February 04, 2008

Haven't Done this in a while.....

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
Jamba Juice Smoothie Maker
Camp Counselor
Bank Teller
Shipping Clerk
B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
Beetlejuice
The Wedding Singer
Season 3 of The Office
Season 1 of 30 Rock
C) Four places I have lived:
Santa Maria, CA
Sacramento, CA
Hume, CA
Orcutt, CA
D) Four TV shows that I watch:
The Office
30 Rock
LOST
Good Eats
E) Four places I have been:
Yosemite
The Grand Canyon
Disneyland
TJ
F) Four people who email me (somewhat regularly):
People trying to sell me male enhancement products
My sister Jessica
My boss
Various co workers
G) Four Foods that I love:
Beef Stew
Cheese Enchiladas
Stuffed Crust Pizza
Tacos
H) Four places I would rather be right now:
In my bed with my electric blanket on
On an andventure anywhere
At Hume Lake
I suddenly got the urge to be at some ski resort sipping cocoa
I) Four friends I think will respond:
Farah
Michael
Ashli
Morgan
J) Four things I am looking forward to in the next year:
Graduating!
Getting a different job
Not going to school anymore
Seeing my nephew grow

4 comments:

Ashley said...

The wedding singer is my one of my favorite movies. and the office is by far the best show on this planet!
ashley
ps. you have an electric blanket?! that amazes me. where can I get one?

Morgan Jane said...

You know me well, I will respond. It was actually fun looking, I may have to attempt it later. If I were you, I would drop whatever you're doing, go home, wrap up in that electric blanket, sip hot cocoa, and watch The Office. It's the best of both worlds.

Anonymous said...

What is up with all of the 4s? I mean are you playing golf? I'm just saying.

Steph said...

Everytime I see the word "cocoa" I think of you at Showers Lake. "Who wants hot cocoa?" Dang that makes me laugh!

I miss you and can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!