Sunday, February 24, 2008

The crazy cat lady is coming out!
So seriously, I saw this cat today and fell in love with it. It's grey and white and chubby. Adorable. I want to adopt it so bad! I might just do it, I haven't decided. I have another interview with Habitat for Humanity on Tuesday... I want that more than the cat. And in other news.... I have an appointment for a second opinion on March 6th. From there I will go to my usual doctor and schedule surgery. I had the ct scan and there's something on both of my ovaries. There's a chance they could be cysts so lets pray for that. Or we could pray for them to pull a Houdini and disappear. :o) I also just read the title of this blog and it sounds questionable.... it means that the crazy cat lady in me is surfacing. You get it. In other other news, I really miss youth group on Tuesday nights. It makes my heart hurt not being there and I've actually thought about quitting school just so I can go. Don't worry, I won't actually do that.
I want to thank you guys for your encouragement and prayers. Honestly, they mean a lot. Blessings to you all!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I return your kind actions with the same, as I now have a directive. Also first post had a spelling error... So are you saying that inside you lives a Purple Cat Lady just waiting for that day to let one cat into the house to then get knocked up by the neighbor stray and then have like a million of them everywhere and your house becomes their house and you only stay there sometimes, and your Costco runs turn into cat food, cat food, cat food, cat food, and milk. You might wanna try to keep her on the DL...