Monday, July 14, 2008

I Tunes Suggestions
Ok, I don't know if you kids use the itunes but some of this blog is going to be about it. I went on itunes today and looked at my suggested music. A great thing about itunes, if you aren't aware, is that they make suggestions on songs and albums for you to buy based on your previous purchases. I almost always end up buying some songs off of their suggestions. But sometimes, their suggestions are WAY off. For instance, today I had these suggestions awaiting my approval: I will always love you by whitney houston, Papa Oom Mow Mow by I have no idea, Lips of an Angel by Hinder, and my personal favorite was the S Club 7 album. I admit that I choose chessy songs sometimes (Michael Bolton), but wow.
Anywho, good times on Itunes today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love S Club 7 I was just thinking about them. But then again they'll never be as good as ABBA. -Michael

Steph said...

I think I might be the only person who hates that song Lips of an Angel. If guy ever said that to me, he'd have lips of black and blue... just saying.

I need to check out iTunes. I'm sure my taste in music would bring some odd suggestions to say the least.

Anonymous said...

That's really funny, Jen. The Whitney Houstin makes sense...after all. you are an 80s lover!
Fauf