Sunday, April 11, 2004

Happy Easter! The Lord is Risen! Yay! What a great day. The sun is shining, there's a ham in the oven, golf on T.V. It just doesn't get any better than this. Well actually it does because later on I'm going to play ultimate frisbee and then tomorrow I'm going hiking! I love life! Anywho, I'm back on deoderant. Haha that sounds funny. "I just couldn't give it up, I think I have a problem." I might of had a problem if I gave it up, in a week or two I probably would have scared everyone away from me. :o) I made Jell-o today. It was pretty exciting. I haven't made it in a long time. Jell-o is so interesting. It amazes me. I mean seriously, isn't it awesome how it starts out all liquidy and then it turns into gel? It's great. Dude! I went to the Melodrama last night and saw "The Emperor's New Clothes" It was hilarious! It was basically just a play making fun of George dub but it was still funny. Welp, I'm gonna go enjoy a beautiful feast. Happy Easter!

No comments: