Monday, April 26, 2004

Wow, it was so hot today. It was stinkin 98 degrees! Like the band! Crazy! I got to cashier for like 10 minutes at work today, it was so exciting! You know what time I got up this morning? 11:30am. Isn't the horrible? I don't have to work tomorrow, wednesday, or thursday. It's going to be so great, minus going to school. Well, actually I like gong to hip hop so that will be cool. Oh my goodness! I have a story... this one time at the zoo, when I was like 11, I was by the lion cage and there was this little girl with an ice cream cone. And the lion lfted his leg and peed on her! It was so sad. So, last night I was hanging out with my group from my drama class and I told the that story. My friend Autumn goes,"Hey, I got peed on by a lion when I was like 5." And I was like,"Shut up! What zoo?" And she said,"Santa Barbara! And I had an ice cream cone!" Dude, she was the little girl! Isn't that totally crazy?! I laughed histerically for like 10 minutes. Then, after we dropped her off at home, she lives in Santa Ynez, we drove around trying to find Neverlan Ranch. And did we find it? No. Oh well, I'll see it someday. Anywho, I better go to bed and save my energy for tomorrow. I hope the ice cream man comes to my neighborhood tomorrow. That would be great.

No comments: