Thursday, April 08, 2004

A whole day off of work.. I'm lovin' it! I woke up at 11am this morning, and just laid in bed for a while. It was nice. I wish I was more faithful to this blog thing, but I always forget about it. And then when I do remember it, it's always late at night and I'm in no condition to write in it. So I had this dream about a week ago, that I won 20 million dollars! It was a cool dream. What sucks is that in my drem, everyone I told wouldn't believe me that I had won the money. Oh well. It also sucked to wake up and realize that it was just a dream. It's spring break for Hancock right now. So- no school this week. I am so glad! I've had a lot of fun. Something interesting I've been trying lately is not wearing deoderant. It's actually working out pretty good. I don't even have B.O.! But it's only like the third day, so hopefully I won't realize that I smell in a week. Anywho, I'm going to go organize my closet now!

No comments: