Friday, April 08, 2005

Country Music
I really like country music. I don't understand why people hate it so much. I think the words in most of the songs have a lot of meaning. They're simple, but heartfelt. Right now I am listening to "Where the Green Grass Grows". I really love this song just because it is simple. Here's the chorus: "I'm gonna live where the green grass grows, watch my corn pop up in rows, every night be tucked in close to you. Raise our kids where the good Lord blessed, point our rockin' chairs towards the west. Plan our dreams where the peaceful river flows... where the green grass grows." Country music just makes me think about what life should really be like, living in a beautiful place, growing your own food, spending your life with the person you love, etc. Okay, maybe the growing your own food part is a little over the top, but still. :o)
I got 3 of my mid-term results back. Two B's and an A! Yay! I'm telling you guys, I really like school. I'm not even kidding you. I got my oil changed today. My car is happy now.
I would just like to say that I think Constantine will make it in the top 3 of American Idol. He's on fire! And the song he sang on Tuesday might have been about me. Just kidding. Peace out guys.

2 comments:

Shanaynay said...

Hey, thanks for keeping me on my toes with my blog. I have to say that I am starting to like some country music myself. I even have a country CD that I quite like. Talk to ya later Acorn!

Carrie said...

Hi girl! I'm beginning to agree with you about country music. I haven't always been a fan of it, but I have this friend who makes me listen to it, and I mean listen closely to the lyrics. And I really like it now. :-) So when I see you next I will gladly listen to country music with you!
Love ya Jen