Sunday, April 03, 2005

Sin City...
was a waste of time and money. I thought it was going to be like a cool comic book, it wasn't. I wouldn't reccomend seeing it. But Hitch was totally awesome! It was such a cute movie, I reccomend seeing it. I went to the Drive-In last night with Steph and Crystal. Good times. So, school is over in about 6 weeks, totally crazy! I feel like I just started. I like school, actually, I love school. I feel like I am gaining so much by going. I've never felt this way about school before. I love it. I have to work in a half an hour. Today is gloomy. I feel like staying at home and cleaning. Oh well, I know that once I get to work, I'll like it. It's the going there that I don't like. I wish I could just transport myself places. Like on Star Trek. That would be totally bomb.
We took communion at church today, it was nice. I miss singing "Blessed be the Tie that Binds" after communion though. I feel like the church is really a family when everyone sings that song together. :o)
I suppose I better think about going to work soon. If you don't live in Sac, I miss you. If you do live in Sac, I'm thankful that I get to see you often. God bless you guys.

1 comment:

Michael said...

I obviously didn't heed your advice soon enough. Sin City was the worst movie I've seen... Since Justin 2 Kelly that is. I hated that YELLOW MAN! Yuck. I wanted to rip is nuts off. Oh wait Clive did that. That's sick.