Thursday, March 31, 2005

Sunburn
I got a little sunburned today. Kind of ghetto because I used sunblock and I still got burnt. That Ozone layer needs to do a better job, gosh! Crystal and I came home for a day. It was a totally random decision. My coming was decided by paper, rock, scissors. I won, so I came with Crystal. Very short trip though, so if I didn't see you, I'm sorry. That just means that you need to come and see me. I had a great day though. Most of it was spent at the beach (hence the sunurn). And the rest of it was spent with having quality time. I feel like an old woman because it's 10pm and I'm tired, I feel like I should do something tonight because I'm in Santa Maria and I'm not here very often. Coming "back home" is kind of weird. Everytime I pass Boomers, I get butterflies in the pit of my stomach. I don't really know how to explain it, I guess.
Tomorrow is April 1st. This year is going by so fast! It has been way exciting! I think that's all I have to say. Mother Hen bought me whole milk, yummy. I think I'll have some.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Jen! That's awesome you went home...we have really gotta coordinate these times sometime. :)Well I'm glad you had a good time at the beach! I love you.