Monday, March 07, 2005

Sore
My body is so sore right now. These past few days have been filled with a lot of physical activity. While I am really enjoying it, I am also really going to enjoy going to sleep tonight. It was such a nice day today! This whole week is supposed to be nice, I hope it is because that would just be great! But not as great as chocolate lucky charms, almost nothing can surpass their greatness. I am talking to Tani right now on the phone, it's her 21st birthday. We are having an argument about Constantine from American Idol. I think he is the bomb, and she thinks he sucks. She doesn't know real talent. Constantine is awesome. He's cute, he's a rockstar, and he sings great. Anywho, that's all I have to say. Goodnight all. I love you guys.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Mikalah is my American Idol! Constantine should be proud to be in the top 12, however... he should get ready to pack his bags.