Saturday, March 19, 2005

Night O' Fun
Last night was totally crazy. The original plan was to hang out at the casa and watch The Incredibles. That didn't end up happening. What did end up happening? Well here we go.... I got my butt handed to me in Jeopardy, I ate a really good dinner that I cooked, Crystal gave Ric a hair cut, Ric, Renee and I played "Occupational Dancer" and did some impomtu Karaoke, Steph pantsed me (punk), I peed my pants because Ric ripped one on me, illegally downloaded some awesome songs, and just plain had fun and hung out.... until 3:30am. Renee even spent the night, but she wouldn't have girl talk with me before we went to sleep. :o(
It was way better than watching a movie, even though I think I might do that tonight. I think I'll watch Beetlejuice. It's only like the best movie ever, gosh!
We have some crazy thunder action going on in Sac towne right now. It sounds like a bomb is going off. I don't have to work tomorrow, yippie.... actually I don't mind working, I even made a friend today. I like friends. Tomorrow at church, Crystal, Kim and I are going to wear our matching shoes. It's going to be the bomb for a matching day. Anywho, I'm gonna go watch a movie and probably crash. Good times.

1 comment:

Michael said...

You crazy kids!!! I can't believe you look like dat with RICKY! Come on I just thought of that! I miss you Jenn... I'm going to come visit you--Let's set a date... :-)