Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Wheat Grass
I had my first day of work today. It was pretty sweet. I even got to taste a bunch of stuff, like carrot juice, fresh orange juice, some green tea ginseng thing, and wheatgrass. That wasn't so exciting, I still feel gross from drinking it. Good times... I'm kind of bummed that I won't be able to be in Santa Maria for the whole week of Spring Break, but I'll be home for at least a day. I don't really have much to talk about. The new job is the big thing right now. Other than that, school is going good, mid-terms are this week. Actually tomorrow is the big test day, I have 3. I'm not really looking forward to it, but I'll be glad when it's over because that means one week off! Even though I like school, I like vacation too. :o)
Anywho, that's about it. Happy spring break to all!

No comments: