Friday, March 18, 2005

Spring Break!
Well kids, it's Spring Break!!! And that makes me wanna dance! Mid-terms went okay. I think I did good on all of them. Crystal and I made a fat list of all the things we want to do during Spring Break. Some of the things on the list are: sleep on the balcony in a tent, make a silly snack, go out to dinner, watch the Austen Powers trilogy, take glamour shots, and many other exciting things. I am also coming/going to Santa Maria next week. I'll be there all of Tuesday and all of Wednesday. Good times. It better be sunny and warm or I'm going to be sad. I had to work today, it sounds funny to say work. It was cool, I did a lot of dishes. I am excited for Easter. Especially for peeps. Yummy. I just like that there's a holiday to remember the price Jesus paid for our souls. It's not that I forget, but it's good to be reminded sometimes. Praise Him! Well friends, it's time to clean my room- spring cleaning. :o) Love you all!

No comments: