Sunday, April 17, 2005

Here Comes the Sun
Today was an absolutely beautiful day! Perfect slip n' slide weather, too bad I don't have a yard. I did go to a pool today though, but I only put my legs in because it was really cold. I had a really random and fun day today. I went to church, then went out to lunch with Nate, Renee, and this guy Ben who I just met today. It was good times, it reminded me of how I used to go out to lunch at Red Robin after church in Santa Maria. Memories. After that, Renee and I went over to our friend Nate's house and he was like,"We should go over to my parents house because they have a pool." Nate even offered to let us borrow some of his boardshorts. We decided we should get bathingsuits, so we went to Target. As we were checking out, we heard a familiar voice. And guess who it was? Ric! How random! He was buying a Ken doll and a Care Bear. We talked to him for a while and went to Nate's parent's house. It was nice to meet them and talk to them, I miss parents. After hanging out by the pool, we took a walk around the neighborhood. We even saw a swan! And now, I am getting ready to go to church. I love days off. They are so great!
Anywho, I heard that this week is supposed to be really nice. I hope it's nice for Earth Day on Friday. My new favorite holiday! (just kidding, it's still Thanksgiving) Well guys, I hope your week is swell, and that the weather isn't inclement. I love that word. It's big stick time!

1 comment:

Shanaynay said...

It was such a crazy random day, but I am glad we were together to experience it. I have so much fun with you Jen.