Sunday, October 23, 2005

I Love Fall
Seriously, I can't get enough of this season. The weather is cooling down, it might even be time for a little fire in the fireplace, the hot tea and coco are coming out of the pantry, I can wear warm clothes again, and the leaves are changing. And some other things are changing too. The new plan? Leaving Sacramento in December, moving home for a semester, and then going to a Christian school in the Fall. Haha, the Fall. I'm pretty excited about it, I must say. Even though I will miss my Sacramento friends. Sometimes I feel kind of loserish when I say, "I'm moving back home" but oh well. I know I'm not a loser, and that this is the best thing. And it's not like I'm 30, I'm only 22. Like how I'm trying to justify this? :o) I guess I just miss people, and familiarity, and other stuff. So, there you have it. Time for me to go to work.... love you guys!

1 comment:

JazMarie said...

have you decided where you are going to go? Don't feel too bad, Will has been out of school for almost two years and is just starting back up in January, and he's 24! :o)