Monday, October 03, 2005

Weekend Away
This weekend I went to Bodega Bay with Stephanie, Lori, Greg, and Abigail. It was an interesting time. I was kind of a bum for the weekend (meaning I wasn't really interested in doing anything productive) but it was cool. I felt bad sometimes because I'm usually bouncing off the walls trying to get people to do something, but I just wanted to chill. So I did. Lately, I've been listening to some of my older friends say, "If I could go back I would..." and then I ask, "What would you do different?" So I decided that I am going to learn from these examples, and do the things that I know are right and true so that when I'm older I will be able to say, "I wouldn't do anything differently if I could go back." Honestly though, I think everyone wishes they would have done something differently when they were a young lad. So I think I'm just gonna keep doing what I'm doing. I'm listening to a CD that my good buddy Michael made me right now, it is cracking me up!!!! That lucky kid is in the Big Apple right now, well tomorrow.
Crystal is coming home from school soon and we're going to go to Starbucks to get a Pumkin Spice Latte. I think I changed my favorite season from summer to fall. Wow, the Golden Girls theme song just came on from Michael's CD, hilarious. Anywho, I don't think I have anything else interesting to say at the moment. Let me think..... actually I do have some changes to report... #1-I like chinese food, especially orange chicken. #2-I like Disney songs. #3-I am starting to like musicals. Big changes are happening in Sacramento. :o) The end.

1 comment:

Steph said...

The weekend was fun aside from the stupid fog. WHat was that all about. But hey, being at the beach in the fog is way better than being at work in the sun! Good times!