Sunday, October 30, 2005

Random Visit
This weekend, Tani came to visit! Yay! We had lots of fun touring Old Sacramento and getting handed random fliers that say, "Does God Love You?" on them. We also had a mexican fiesta, went to the OG, watched scary movies, drove to Sonic to get root beer floats and cherry lime-aide, went to the thrift store, went to the mall, and some other fun stuff. Thanks for coming Tani, it was a blast and a half! We were going to watch the Rob Zombie movie "House of 1000 Corpses, but we started it and we just couldn't watch it. That was a waste of $2.99. So, if anyone wants to watch it and return it to Hollywood video for me, you are more than welcome to.
I am really excited right now because tomorrow night, Crystal and I are going to the Winchester Mystery House! It's going to be soooo scray! But, we'll be cool. I can protect us. Happy Halloween!!!!

1 comment:

DREAMER said...

....saw that movie....very, very trippy. From Hollywood Video other day I pickedup Batman Begins...and House of Wax.....I actually took them back on time. I am %98 late with all my rentalz........dont ask....I just cant help it.