Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Thanksgiving "Break"
What I did on my thanksgiving break by Jennifer Loux.
-Went to Disneyland/California Adventure. CA adventure is awesome! I love the Tower of Terror! I even got a season pass (thanks MH). And the fireworks show was amazing! Good times were had by all.
-Had Thanksgiving dinner at my Grandma's house. Yummy. I love turkey, especially grandma's. I was the youngest one there, weird. But we opened up a bottle of champagne and celebrated.
-Had liquid thanksgiving dinner at the Hough's. This consisted of Jones soda in the flavors of: turkey, stuffing, brussle sprouts, pumkin pie, and cranberry sauce. It made for some good laughs.
-Flew to Seattle. We even got warm cookies on the plane.
-Went to a wedding. I got to see Austen's ex girlfriend Leah get married. Good times. It was a Jones soda wedding, very creative.
-Hung out in downtown Seattle. Pikes Place fish market is pretty cool. Literally. Very cold! It was fun though. Good fish and chips.
-Went to Canada. Very random. And once again, very cold.
-Missed my flight back to CA. Canada was a little further than we thought....
-Flew back to rainy Sacramento.

And now I'm here in Sacramento, packing, finishing up school work, and trying to stay warm. Crazy that I'm only going to be here for 16 more days. Wow.

No comments: