Monday, August 28, 2006

Craziness at Work
Ok, so just now, like 10 minutes ago, this guy came in to cash his check. No problem, I make my living by cashing people's checks. :o) Then, he started rambling on about how he has to pay bills and how he hates it (don't we all). Then, he started telling me that he got in an accident and he can't work, etc. I count his money out to him and he says, "What's your name?" I told him my name and he reached out to shake my hand, I shook his hand and then he took my hand and kissed it!!!!! WTH?!!!! Then, he starts telling me how beautiful I am (of course I am nodding my head in agreement) and tells me that next time he comes he is going to take me out to dinner and such. Then, he makes me count his money back to him AGAIN, tells me I'm beautiful AGAIN, and hands me 5 dollars! I gave the 5 back to him, and he tells me that I'm breaking his heart, but there was NO WAY I was taking that 5. So, I gave it back to him about 4 times, he finally took it and made sure I knew that next time he came in, he was going to take me out. What the heck?! I pretty much drenched my hand in sanitizer after that. Kind of a creepy 10 minutes....

6 comments:

JazMarie said...

wow sexy momma! You're hot.

Ashley said...

hmmm..I think the only way to solve this problem is to put on a pad.....thanks for the comment..lol

Carrie said...

i'm a DVD TV maniac!! I get hooked on the series, you know?

Craziness at your work Jenn!! Be safe! I love you! See you tonight :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for cashing my check today. You are beautiful and you stole my heart. I want to take you to Olive Garden and stare into your eyes over a plate of lasagna. We will have beautiful children together.

Ashley said...

ted bundy? thats funny!

Jen said...

Wow Ted Bundy, I really see this going somewhere. I would LOVE to go out with you... when do you get out of prison?