Monday, August 21, 2006

Vacation Adventures
I'm sitting here at work after a week of beautiful r&r. I kind of like it though, I feel like it's my first day again, it's nice. I have a new found respect for life.... :o) Ok, I had an awesome vacation! Are you guys ready for this?
Monday-I went with Mother Hen to drop Harry off at camp in the morning. When I got home, Farah and I headed off to Morro Bay for some kayaking. Kayaking was so sweet! I thought I was going to be a little scared, but I wasn't. Good times. That night, Farah made me a birthday dinner and then we watched friends.
Tuesday-My aunt who lives in Oregon called me because she was in town with my cousin and wanted to hang out with me. We went to Santa Barbara and had a good time. Rose came over and gave me a bday gift of a plant. We potted it together, it was nice. Michael and Parker came over for a bit and Parker gave me an amazing cd for my b-day! It was delightful.
Wednesday-I woke up and packed for Sacramento, then went over to the Hough's to say goodbye. Mother Hen made me some b-day toast. Yummy. I left for Sac around 11 and got there at about 4:30. That night I went out to dinner with all my old friends, it was nice.
Thursday-I just hung out in Sacramento with Steph and then went to Sonic where I had some tots.
Friday-I headed off to a wonderful weekend in the wilderness. It was full of beautiful adventures, along with some clumsy falls and scary climbing. I had a really good time.

All in all, my vacation was awesome. When I got home I had a note on my bed from Farah that told me she missed me, and a book on my toilet from Michael about starting your period. Haha. And now I'm back at work. Vacation lives on in my heart. :o)

No comments: