Wednesday, August 02, 2006

My Alaphabet
A-Awake. It's exciting to wake up in the Flying Duchess.
B-Bundt. This weekend I learned how to make a punch ring with a bundt cake pan.
C-Coast Hills. I love working there.
D-Dust. My old room is pretty dusty and I need to clean it.
E-Excitement. I have pretty much had excitement overload lately.
F-Friends. Making new ones, marrying off old ones, having secret animosity towards some of them... :o) friends are great.
G-Goals. I feel like I am slowly accomplishing them.
H-Heaven. All this talk about it is making me anxious to get there.
I-Illiad. I need to read that book.
J-Jumping. Last night I literally (haha) jumped for joy because my vacation in in 11 days!
K-Kindness. The Flying Duchess is a wonderful display of so many people's kindness towards Farah and I.
L-Lamaze. I'm done with it. Hopefully I can remember it in the future.
M-Michael Scott. What a role model. He is pretty much my hero today. (watch the office!)
N-North. That's where I will be heading in 11 days or so! My dear Sacramentans, how I miss you.
O-Oil. It costs too much.
P-Party. I went to one. Not my cup of tea.
Q-Quiet. It's definitely a quiet day at the credit union today, the reason I am writing this ridiculous blog.
R-Rest. I need some of that.
S-Soccer. I played it last night with 30 jr highers. Wow. I think I could have died.
T-Talladega Nights. It comes out this week. I can't wait to see it. "Help me Jesus! Help me Tom Cruise!"
U-Ugly. Mel Gibson's drunken comments. Seriously.
V-Venti White Mocha. This would be delightful right about now.
W-Win. I really want to win the weight loss challenge at work. I'm doing good so far.
X-Yesterday, this lady at work gave me one of those handi-snack things. Remember those? I always got the in elementary school. Good times.
Y-Yellow. The color of a lot of things in my living room, and a great coldplay song.
Z-Zagnut. I still have two candy bars in my glove box, compliments of Steph.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I love your alphabet, Jenn!

Are you all moved in to your place? I can't wait to see it! Love you girl!!

Steph said...

I am so excited you are coming up here! :-)

Anonymous said...

You're livin' the dream, roomie! After all, dreams come true at the Flying Duchess!