Friday, September 22, 2006

Caffeine
Lately, I have been a caffeine maniac. I don't really know why either. I just get thirsty and don't want water, so I drink tea, or coffee, or coke. Needless to say, I've been pretty talkative and crazy. My drive to sacramento tonight will be spent consuming caffeine. It's pretty much my life now. I'll probably get over it soon though, hopefully. This morning, I got up an hour earlier than I was planning, so I got my oil changed. I even got a new air freshener and it smells amazing! I feel like I'm on some exotic island when I'm in my car now, pretty nice. Then, on my lunch break I got my car washed for $5! That's right, washed and hand dried for only $5! Can you believe it? Can you tell I've had too much (caffeine) to drink? Guys, seriously, today is the last day of summer? Isn't it sad? Ok, I'm over it, because my favorite holiday is in the fall..... Thanksgiving!!! I LOVE Thanksgiving. You can probably guess why, because I love to give thanks, and I'll admit, I do love all of the delicious food. Or as we like to say in spanish, comida. Ok, I need to stop writing. I suppose I'll get to work. Have a happy last day of summer everyone!

2 comments:

JazMarie said...

you know, caffine hits me so hard, but I think it's because I don't have a lot of it, usually. I wish I was around because I'd love to be on a caffine high with you!

Steph said...

Yay I got to see you this past weekend. It made my birthday you were the first person I got to see that day too. Good times. :-)