Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Hips Don't Lie
There's really no meaning behind the title of this blog. I just didn't have a good one. You guys should ask Farah to sing it for you, she's pretty good at it, probably the best that I know of. My sister had her baby! It was an amazing experience. She did such a good job too, I couldn't believe it. Afterwards, I told her that I was really proud of her and she said, "It wasn't that hard." Can you even believe it?! Anywho, my nephew is beautiful, I pretty much started sobbing the moment I saw him. I'll put a pic up on my myspace soon. His name is Anthony Jadon Loux. Yay, there's another Loux in the world!
In other news, I went to Kickback with the High Schoolers this weekend. It was great! Kari Way and I tried to pull a "joke" on the campers by putting goldfish in some pitchers of water. It didn't work out because someone spoiled it! Yesterday we had a ceremony and released the fish into the creek. I said a few words and then Kari and I watched as they adapted to their new world.
To top off the kickback weekend, Kaleb and I did the most hilarious skit ever! I don't feel like writing about it, but if you ask me, I'll tell you about it.
Well, I think that's all. Time for some shout outs?
Fauf-Thanks for putting up with my craziness. Sorry I kept trying to talk to you while you were reading last night. :o) You are an amzing friend and roomie. I love you!
M. Shaw-Sorry I tried to take the cookies, I just get really posessive about food. I'm glad we're friends.
Parkman-I'm glad you watched Zoolander. I was afraid you didn't like it because it's so funny. Maybe you'll start liking friends too, then we can be friends again. Just kidding, I love ya parker and I'm glad you and the shaw live together.
Carrie-Thanks for writing me into your will last night and for giving me my inheritance early. I'm just like the prodigal son! I had a blast with you this weekend!
Ashli-I'm glad we're on the same page... I've never seen worship quite like that. :o) I'm excited about you bundle of joy, love you.
Hef-I'm sorry I haven't talked to you in a while! You are still dear to me, and I hope everything is going great! You can breakdance fight me if you want.
Bottelsen Buddies-I drove down McCoy today and thought about the good times we had. I hope you all are doing well and that you still have your sanity. :o)
Tani-I don't even know if you read this anymore. If you do, I hope your semester goes well and that you haven't completely forgotten about me. If you don't, I will call on Tom Cruise to destroy you with his witchcraft.
Lt.Tews-Hope you're enjoying your vacation!
Jaz-Thanks for reading my blog. :o) Hope teaching is going well! Love you.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying your inheritance! hahaha. I can't wait to see a picture of your nephew!! Loved hanging out with you at kickback and you and Kaleb were hilarious!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Jenn YOU are the best roomie and while I do need to get my sleep, I love living with you.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl

Congrtulations on becoming an Aunt! That is so cool glad everything went well. I know you will be an awesome Aunty!

Take Care! A.J.

Anonymous said...

death to friends.
~Parker

JazMarie said...

awwww, i feel so loved! Congradulations on being an auntie. There's not a feeling in the world like it, is there? Such a precious beauty...words can't describe it!

Steph said...

I will definately breakdance fight you. But first I think it would be more fun to go eat some ice cream or something together. :-)