Thursday, September 14, 2006

What to Say?
I guess I'll start out this blog like so many others are being started on this day.... Mrs.Elder died yesterday. I am sad because she's not present in my life anymore, but I rejoice that she is home. I have never been more at peace with death before. What an amazing woman, my folk friend. She will be missed, and her life will continue to be celebrated. If you are reading this, please take a second to pray for her husband and family who will feel the void more than any of us. I am pretty excited about heaven. I think that's all I have to say about that.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey Jenn. I found out that she died on myspace of all places. Im pretty upset. but your right, There is comfort in knowing that she was ready and she is with the Lord right now. I can imagine her Singing praises to him as we speak. Its just that selfish part of me that wishes she was still here so I could at least say goodbye.

Carrie said...

I can't wait for heaven either, Jen. It's going to be amazing being in His presence. Wow, I can't wait...I'm so glad that Mrs. Elder is in a better place and that she is not in anymore pain.