Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Rested
I went to sleep at 9:30 last night, it was beautiful. I'm glad we don't have cable or internet at our place. If we did, I think I would stay up a lot later. Sometimes I wish I were amish. But I'm not, so yeah, too bad. I'm going to sacramento this weekend, good times. I finally finished Crystal's quilt, and now I don't want to give it away, it's really cozy! Ok, I'm taking this spanish class for 6 weeks every Tuesday, and yesterday I learned how to say the date in spanish. Here's today's date: Miercoles, veinte de septiembre de dos mil seis. Pretty sweet huh?
My nepehew is pretty much adorable. I love him a lot! Wow, I guess I don't really have much to say. Sorry. :o) Have a good week my friends!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen about going to bed early, re-think your wish to be amish, I think the quilt is too cozy to give away, I'l miss you when you're in Sacremento, and I love you!

JazMarie said...

you're too funny! I wish I could have spent more time with you yesterday but it was nice to see you, even if it was just a glimpse!

Steph said...

See you tonight Jen! If you need anything, gimmie a call. I'm excited to see you. :-)