Sunday, August 08, 2004

Hello my friends! I miss all of you right now. I am in Winnemucca Nevada right now, it's so flippin' hot! Why am I here? Soley to visit my mom and sister. That's the only thing worth while to see here. No joke. Never again will I say, "There's nothing to do in Santa Maria." I'm glad this trip has been able to make me appreciate good ol' SM, and make me thankful that I like in California. Man, I love it! Everytime I've left it (California) I've missed it and wanted to go back.
Anywho, I'm coming home tomorrow. My sister and I are leaving at 6:00am. Good times. Some exciting happenings in my life: I am getting trained in the Pharmacy at Costco. I'm not sorting pills or anything- I've just been at the register, getting people's prescriptions for them and stuff. It's a nice change. I like getting new challenges every once in a while- because I get bored easily. So this pharmacy thing is just what I needed, at the exact time I needed it. Yay God!
Well guys, have a good day!

No comments: