Wednesday, August 11, 2004

I'm back in beautiful California! Yippie! My sister and I left Nevada at 6am- we arrived in Santa Maria at 9pm. Needless to say, we made a lot of stops. :o) When I got home, I was beat.. in so many ways. I'm not going to write about it on my blog but you guys should go to Austen's blog to read a VERY funny story about when I got home last night. The link is: http://www.arh1.blogspot.com. Good times... I had a good day at work today! I got to work with a girl my age that I really like and have fun with. It was very nice. Then, after work, I was going to hang out with Melissa (which I did) so I went to meet her at the Billiards. Kyle, JD, Billy, Melinda and some other people were there. It was fun. And after that, everyone went to the new happening place in the 805- Pappy's. Now I'm at home, I plan to stay up for a couple more hours because I got 14 lovely hours of beauty sleep last night. I must say, I'm looking extra hot today. :o) So I'm not really tired right now, because I haven't even been up for 12 hours yet. Let me tell you, it feels great! I'm thinking about getting a little refigerator for my room. That would be so awesome! I could have midnight snacks whenever I wanted, and not even have to get out of bed to get them.
Last night, I had a dream that I was trying to land a plane. It was random. And I couldn't land it because there was too much weight, so I threw a package of baby back ribs out the window and everyone on the plane started yelling at me. How dumb, they would have died if I didn't get rid of the ribs. Oh well, you can't please everyone I guess. Anywho, I'm gonna go see what I can do for 2 more hours. Live long and prosper!

No comments: