Sunday, August 01, 2004

Mother of pearl, I might go to a Sting concert!!! That's right, Sting, my endless love. :o) I haven't decided if I'm gonna go yet, or who I'm gonna go with, so if you like sting and you want to go- it's on September 28th or 29th at 7pm in Hollywood. The tickets are $105.00 each- but it's Sting so that's really not that much... So if you're in- call me. Seriously- I'm not joking around here.
I'm going to Winemucca, Nevada next weekend, to visit my mom and sister. It's going to be good times. My sister Jessica is going with me- I foresee a very exciting road trip full of fun truth or dare times.
Summer school is over!!! Yay!! I got a "B" in Psychology and a "B" in Health- yippie! 3 more units and I am good to go. How random.
On a more serious note, I don't know why I feel like writing about this on my blog, but I do. I ate dinner at my dad's tonight and he was drunk- as usual. I just didn't feel sorry for him anymore though, is that bad? He started talking to me, slurring words and all, and then he started crying and said something about how he lives his life, or about how long he's going to live. Something rose inside of me and I just said,"It's because you're always drinking, you need to stop drinking. You're going to kill 30 years off of your life- you're going to kill yourself." He just shook his head. When I got in my car to leave, I just sighed, and talked to God. I can't wait to have my own family. I can't wait to be the first Loux or Henley, or whatever, to start a family by God's standards- honoring, serving Him- trusting Him. Sometimes I get so irriatated with the way all of this has turned out- my family and all. But I'm thankful for it/them because it has only fueled my desire to do a better job at it- and basically do everything the exact opposite. Oh well- I know everyone has crap in their lives, it sucks. Props to all of you guys for sticking it out, because sometimes life just sucks- and thanks for being my friends.
So- if you wanna go to Sting (I know you guys do) let me know!

No comments: