Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Where do I even start? OK: I had the day off yesterday, so Austen and I decided that we were going to ditch school so that we could sleep in. That was good times. I got up at 11:30. Yay! Anywho, after lounging around for a while, we decided to go to Best Buy, and get the best buy we could find on the "Bob Marley's Greatest Hits" CD. I also purchased 2 DVD's for $5.99 each! "It's Pat" and "Logan's Run". So, after that the A-bomb (Austen) and I went over to Quizno's and ate some lunch then went to Wal-Mart to try to find the DVD "Heavyweights". We didn't have success so we just went home. I decided that I wanted to try my hand at the old BBQ. So I went to the store and got some hamburgers and hot dogs, stuff like this. :o) While I was preparing my scrumptious feast, Tani called me and asked if I wanted to hang out.
I said,"Why don't you guys come over here?" So they did! Tani, Kevin, Alyssa, Nicole, Ashli, Sara and Kyle came over. We played Texas hold up (don't mess with texas) and Nerts, and finally spoons (although there were some more spoons later in the night...) We all decided that we didn't want to watch a movie since we had dome that the 2 nights before, so I throw out, "We should go swimming!" Considering it was 10:30pm, there wasn't a great chance that we could legally go swimming anywhere, so Kyle gives us the idea of sneaking into an apartment pool.
And that's just what we did. We went on over to Zach's old apartment complex and decided that that just wouldn't do, so then we drove to these other apartments where some other people who had snuck in too let us in by opening the gate. I really didn't feel like hopping the fence. It was so fun! We were there for about 2 hours just having a blast. I felt like such a rebel. At about 12:15am or so, I saw a cop drive by, so we all jumped(literally) out of the pool and ran (literally) to our cars. The fun continued at my house where we just sat in my room and talked until about 4:30am, when I finally just said, "Do you guys just want to spend the night." No one objected. Austen was particularly excited, and I love sleepovers anyway. :o) So we all went to sleep at around 5am. It was so random, a co-ed sleepover- scandalous. I had to go to work at 12:25 today, but I felt really crappy, like I was going to puke, so I stayed for about 2 hours until my manager (bless his heart) told me I could go home. So now I'm home resting.
The summer fun is still in effect- give me a call if you want to join in, or spend the night, whichever. :o) And dudes- the Bob Marley CD rocks! Have a fun day!

1 comment:

Steph said...

It's Pat ranks right up there with Good Burger... ;-)