Thursday, July 22, 2004

Only 4 more days of school left, man it feels good to say that. Then it's smooth sailing until I transfer. I have to say though, psychology has been very interesting. I've never been interested in it before, but somehow it has sparked something in me this time. I'm actually learning a lot about myself in this class- and realizing that the way I perceive myself might not be the way others do. What a thought.
Today is another glorious day off of work. It's 9:19am and I am sadly already awake, but that's okay because I get to hang out with Mother Hen today. We're gonna go to the dump! Good times. I actually like going to the dump, it reminds me of my dad. That sounds kind of bad... it reminds me of my dad because whenever he would go to the dump, he would take me with him. And also, when I went to his house everyother weekend as a kid, I would always want him to take "the long way home" and that included driving by the dump. So that's why the dump reminds me of my dad.
Anywho, it's time to get the party started over here, the summer fun just never ends...

1 comment:

Michael said...

I have to say that going to dump is way cool. I didn't go today, but I am about to take one. Does that count?