Wednesday, July 21, 2004

VILLAGE PEOPLE ROCK!! Dude, I saw the Village People in concert! And the cop guy even pointed to me when they were singing "In the Navy" It was awesome! It was also great because I ate a HUGE bag of cotton candy, and I mean HUGE! :o)
After the concert, Rose, Alyssa, and I all got cowgirl hats. We look hot in them. Or at least that's what someone told us, or I told us, or something. We got to go on 2 rides: the Zipper which was so great, and this stupid one called "Hard Rock"- it hurt so bad! When we were on it this dude was like,"Hey, play some Slipknot!" And just for fun I was like,"Yeah! Slipknot Rules!" And then the new guy, Kevin, was like,"Play some Jessica Simpson, yeah!" Oh my gosh, it was soooo funny!!!! After the fair we went to Pappy's.... yummy. And then it was time to go home.
To continue the fun- yesterday Rose and I went to Boomers! It was 10 buck Tuesday. Good times. After I spent the glorious day with Rose, I went to Denny's with Tani, Ashli, and Alyssa. I'm house sitting so we all went there and had a sleepover. We didn't sleep much though. Funny how that goes. So I woke up this morning and went to class, then came home and took a nap. I have 3 days off. 3 whole days! Tomorrow is my last day off though, but then I only work for 12-5 on Friday, so it's kind of like a day off. Anywho, summer is great, I love it! I hope you all are having a fantabulous summer like I am. Oh yeah!!

No comments: