Friday, July 23, 2004

I had an insanely awesome day yesterday. I went on a motorcycle. That's right, I said it. It was so fun! Words can't describe how fun it was. I even had dreams about it last night, that's how exciting it was. It was Kyle's bike, and I was holding onto him so tight because I was so scared. But at least I didn't fall off. :o) We went 105mph. Man, it was so cool! College group was fun last night too. We had a BBQ, played softball, did worship in the new church sanctuary, and then some of us went and played dodgeball. It was an awesome night. After dodgeball, me, Tani, Kyle, Andrew, Chris and Melinda went to Pappy's. Yum. Then at around 1:45am, we headed home. Great times!
So, about the dump yesterday. It kind of made me sad. That's where all of our trash goes. There was so much trash, it was unbelievable. What happens when there's no more room for it? Why are we so wasteful? It just sucked to look around and see all of this stuff that people didn't want anymore, or that they didn'y recycle. I guess I just want to say: guys, please don't waste things, please recycle, and don't litter! That's my advice for the day. :o) And go ride a motorcycle, it's the bomb for a fun time!

No comments: