Thursday, July 15, 2004

It's 10am, and I am out of class, drinking an orange cream soda, listening to Coldplay, and preparing to go to the beach. What a beautiful day it is today. I think it's already like 80 outside. I don't have to work today!!! Yippie! So- last night I went to a very fun BBQ. It was at Ashli's house, and these are the people that went: Ashli, Tani, Carrie, Ausi, Alyssa, Crystal, Ashley, Michael, Me, and the new guy Kevin. He's from Minnessota. I turn 21 1 month from tomorrow. Good times. Anywho, at the BBQ, we danced a little, did some Kareoke, ate, went to a field and played soccer, and then watched the Butterfly Effect. Yeah- freak movie. I was so mad at it! It's totally whack. I love summer though, it's so fun to hang out with the homies and eat a lot. Like last week, I went to Hearst Castle with John. It was great! Our guide for the tour kept saying "tur" instead of tour. It was hilarious. It was like Nelly- right thur. haha. And then there was this guy who had really bad BO and he kept telling the tour guide random facts about Mr.Hearst, like she didn't already know. Hello! She's the tour guide! It was classic though. I wish I could go swimming in the Venus pool there, it was rad. Welp, I'm gonna go get ready for yet another Day O' Fun! See ya!

No comments: