Friday, September 09, 2005

Dropped
So, I listened to my gut and dropped a class- Chemistry. I guess I feel kind of weird, like a failure. Even though I prevented that by dropping the class, I feel bad because I didn't try. Oh well, that's life. Tonight marks 1 of 3 last days at Applebee's. Yay! I seriously don't know why I ever wanted another job, what was I thinking? Tomorrow I am going to play tennis with Greg, Lori, and Ric, it's going to be awesome. I suck at it, but love playing. So, Crystal came home today and told me that our landlord called her to say he was selling our place. We were planning on moving out after our lease was up anyway, but it's still sad. Well, I don't think I have anything else to complain about. :o) I feel like such a crab right now. Good thing Crystal's crabby right now too, we can be crabs together. Peace.

4 comments:

Michael said...

Crabs is a serious problem. You should see a doctor about that.

Steph said...

Even good girls get crabs....

Steph said...

Oh yeah, just take the class when you can. Don't stress on it. Better to be able to come back when you can do it and feel good about it, then spend a whole semester stressed out. When I get back, let's do coffee. :-)

DREAMER said...

wow......I sorta sense a "santa maria" blogging community.......FREAKIN "A"

Anyhow hope things getter better and always remember not to go to bed with anything negative in your mind.....if you can help it. No thoughts of crabs! lol

Anywayz....i'm off to "float" around the internet!