Friday, September 02, 2005

Sicky Bear
That's what I call people when they are sick. Kind of corny, but funny. And I'm calling myself that right now. I'll admit it, I'm a sicky bear. So I'm just taking it easy like that old song today. I went to work this morning but called in sick for tonight, after getting an earfull for it. But, alas, I don't care. :o) Being sick is about sitting at home and watching movies, taking care of yoursef, getting high on nyquil, not about going to work. School started this week, I am going to have a good semester. The word of the semester is challenged. I stole that one from Crystal. She used that word in an essay, and she's convinced that's why she passed it. Anywho, my most exciting classes are in this order: Beginning Tap, Plant Biology, Economics, Contemporary Environmental Issues, and last but not least, Chemistry. They're all exciting in their own way. For instance, I get to wear goggles in chemistry! I'm a professional now. haha. Well, I think I need to go watch half a dozen movies now..... adios!

"Christmas fever, if you catch it, works it's magic spell on you. You will find the Christmas fever lasting all year through."

1 comment:

Michael said...

I feel it in my fingers.
I feel it in my toes.
Christmas is all around you.
And so the feeling grows.

You know I love Christmas I always will.
My minds made up...

Hope the fever doesn't go to your head, but I hope the spirit lasts the next three months!