Friday, September 16, 2005

Fame
Here's a pretty funny story for you guys..... So, last week, in my plant biology class, my professor gave us all plants to take home and keep alive for the semester. I have this class right before lunch, so after it, I walk home. This day, I was walking home with my plant in my hand and there was this girl taking pictures of people walking on the levee. I didn't really think anything of it, maybe she was in a photagraphy class or something. So, yesterday, I was standing outside at school and one of my buddies walked up to me and chit chatted for a bit. Then he says, "Hey, did you know you're in the school paper? It's a pretty big picture too." I just laughed and was like, "No, that's funny." But, I didn't really think of what it could be of. Nevertheless, I picked up a school paper and started reading it during lab. When I got to the page with my picture, I laughed aloud. There I was, walking home for lunch on the levee, with my plant in my hand. It is so funny. In lab, my professor came up and asked why I was laughing, I showed her the picture and she was so excited. She even got a copy and hung it up in the lab room. Wow. Totally random huh? That's all.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Is that your new boyfriend that you were telling me about?