Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Afternoon Delight
Funny story: yesterday I went out to lunch with my dear friends Debbie and Lauren. We went to the wonderful world of Wendy's (or as I like to call it "Wednesday's). When we were ordering our food, Lauren asked the lady if they sing happy birthday there, because it was Debbie's birthday. The lady just laughed, and Lauren said, "That's okay, we'll just have to give her a little afternoon delight." The lady that was taking our orders gave us the funniest look and then said,"Ok....." The literal meaning for the term "afternoon delight" is in fact daytime love making. Hilarious. I still like singing that song though, it's delightful. I'm totally at work right now, good times. It's a pretty quiet day, great day for some shout outs!
Lauren-You are totally going to be the first one to read this because you're sitting right next to me. Shout out to you for not being ashamed of the greatest song ever, afternoon delight.
Tani- I can't wait to hang out with you tonight. You better stay up this time, I even went to bed early last night so I could stay up longer tonight. Love ya.
Farah- A month and a half until you move here! Horray, I am so excited to live with you, it's going to be fantabulous.
Michael- I told my friends at work about the old school words you use, they laughed. I commend you for your word usage.
Parker- I promise I'll sit next to you in Sunday School because we're practically best friends and you know it. If I get a new TV, can you install it for me?
Steph- Hope you have a good weekend. When are you gonna come visit? You can bring your man candy if you want.... :o)
Carrie- Hurry up and come home! I miss you.
Everyone Else-Thanks for reading! Sorry I didn't give you an individual shout out....

1 comment:

Steph said...

I can't tell you anything can I? Haha... and no. :-)

Oh and now everytime I hear that song, I think of you and smile. Good stuff!