Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Will Ferrell Quotes
Here's the deal. I'm at work right now, and I need to occupy my time with something, so I am going to do a little Will Ferrell trivia. I have enabled anonymous comments on my blog, so everyone can play. Here is goes....
1) "Are you not aware that I get farty and bloated with a foamy latte?"
2) "And son of a vondruke, if I didn't lose your baby."
3) "I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science."
4) "What I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?"
5) "It's just like Santa's workshop! Except it smells like mushrooms... and everyone looks like they wanna hurt me..."
I think I'll just do five for now.... Let's see how much you kids love the funniest man alive!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK SO...IM PRETTY MUCH SAD THAT THERE IS NOTHING HAVING TO DO WITH PALEMINOS OR DIGGING YOUR STUFF ON HERE, BUT I GUESS THOSE WERE TOO OBVIOUS. OH WELL. IM NOT SO CONFIDENT WITH MY ANSWERS, BUT WHAT THE HAY I'LL GIVE IT MY BEST SHOT...
1. YOU KNOW, IM TAKING A STAB IN THE DARK ON THIS ONE, I'LL HAVE TO SAY...SUPERSTAR?
2. THIS IS A TRICKY ONE BECAUSE INDEED THIS IS NOT A MOVIE "PER SAY" BUT A TELEVISION SHOW...AND THAT TELEVISION SHOW, MY FRIENDS, IS SNL - THE BEST OF WILL FERRELL TO BE SPECIFIC, VOLUME 2 I BELIEVE.
3. ANCHORMAN, THATS ALL I NEED TO SAY. EXCEPT IM SAD THERE ARE NO OVARY PUNCHING, AND THAT BOTHERS ME.
4. ANOTHER STAB IN THE DARK, I AM EMBARASSED AT MY TRIVIA KNOWLEDGE, AND I APPOLOGIZE FOR THAT. OLD SCHOOL?
5. LOVE THIS MOVIE!! LOVE THIS MOVIE!! IM PARTIAL TO THE "FRANSISCO! FRANSISCO! FRANSISCO! FRANSISCO! OOOH THATS FUN TO SAY! FRANSISCO!" ELF.
SO...THATS MY KNOWLEDGE, NOT MUCH, BUT HEY, THATS OKAY WITH ME.

Michael said...

I am absolutly going to fail this quiz...

1. Bewitched
2. Yeah, I'll say SNL is good.
3. Anchorman
4. No clue.
5. Elf