Saturday, July 01, 2006

Weight Loss Challenge
Yesterday, my co-workers and I got on a scale (seperately) to see how much we weighed. Did we do this for fun? No. You see, we all decided that it was time to shed some pounds, but this time, it's going to be different... because it's for cold hard cash. Sure I want to lose some weight, but nothing motivates like the crisp feel of Jefferson, Abe, or Johnson. I would also like to fit into my favorite pair of jeans again too, don't juge me guys. I must say, dieting is really hard! The exercising part is much easier. I suppose it will be worth it in the end though.
Ok, next topic. One more month until Farah and I move in together!! I am very excited about this. I've been trying to think of names for our place. Anyone have any suggestions? A few that I have thought of are: Serenity, The Haven, The Love Nest, and that's about it. Farah, what do you think?
Alright, I really don't have anything else to say. Hope to see most of you at the 4th of July Block Party, you better vote for my apple pie!
Shout Outs:
Michael: Your blog about us and the x-men/women was fantastic! I give it five stars. :o)
Farah:I can't believe there's only one short month until we are together everyday!! Our place is going to be so great, I am so thankful that we became friends.
Tani:You better get me something from that booth you're always working at. I like explosions, that's all I'm gonna say. Call me.
Parker:Does it scare you that I'm planning our future? If it does, I'm sorry. I just have all of these ideas about what the roomies can do together! The picnic/bike ride one is pretty great, don't you think so?
Zach:Your deck looks amazing. And I've decided that I am going to agree with Michael, you are pretty much Angel. Glad we got back in touch, come visit soon because we all miss you.
Lauren:You crack me up everyday! I am really thankful that we work together, it's gorgeous!!!
Carrie:How about a free tour eh? Seriously, we need to find time for each other, I still have your bonfire blanket if you want to go to the beach sometime... with me. :o)
Ashli:Remember 2 summers ago when you lived in old orcutt and we had the bbq where we kidnapped Kevin? That was fun. We should do it again soon, maybe w/o the kidnap though.
Austen:If you don't bring me back something from Sonic, I will fight you. And that's no lie.
Steph:You are a great photographer. That sunset was incredible. I can't wait until I come to Sacramento again, old skool.
Reuben:"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
And to everyone else out there in blog land, forgive me for not giving you a shout out. Happy Canada Day my friends, Happy Canada Day.

5 comments:

Michael said...

The Nest sounds good but maybe I can think of something from a movie. Parker and I have dibs on a name... but I'll tell ya that later.

Michael said...

The Nest sounds good but maybe I can think of something from a movie. Parker and I have dibs on a name... but I'll tell ya that later.

Steph said...

Thanks for the compliment on the picture.

If you want any "dieting" tips, hit me up. I've been on one for just shy of a year now (mid July), and have done really well so far. I finally realized a few things you have to do to make it work beyond a fad you'll tire of in a month, and something you can live with for life. :-)

Steph said...

Oh and I think you should name the new place "The love shack."

Anonymous said...

Hmm...I need to ponder this. Names are very important things. Maybe we can have a party and get everyone's imput. Here are some ideas:
Bag End (b/c we have a fireplace and so did Bilbo Baggins)
the Hovel