Monday, July 24, 2006

Ice Hockey and Such
I decided today that I am going to go to an ice hockey game this year. How fun would that be? To get in the spirit, I am going to watch the Mighty Ducks and Miracle. Who's with me? In other news, this is the week that Farah and I say ahoy to The Flying Dutchess. We will board our ship on Thursday and hide our plunder sometime thereafter. I hear the Black Pearl will be arriving soon, we wouldn't want the slimey souls on that wretched ship to find our treasure. Pirate Drazin and I will have to find a suitable place for our valuable jewels and such. Dread pirates Parker and Shaw have shown no mercy in the villages they have ravaged in the past. Contrary to popular belief (Pirate Shaw), I attack my villages with grace, and I don't use items such as: sardines, potatoes, tortillas, processed meats, etc. If ye pirates want to accuse me, you will surely walk the plank for your horribly false accusations. That is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aye, a hockey game it is! Where be the sportin' event?!