Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Dyno-Mighty
So yesterday was the Fourth of July, pretty exciting. I pretty much love fireworks, even though they pollute the air and people don't pick up their their remains afterwards. Ok, I had been looking forward to the church block party ever since I heard about it. And I'll admit that it started out a little lame, but it definitely ended up being a blast. Haha, get it? I was very happy to see all of my beloved friends there, even Morgan came! Michael totally almost had an asthma attack, which was a little scary. I even went on a walk with my vintage buddies Rose and Michael, that was pretty exciting. The only sad part was that it was a potluck and I ate a lot more than I should have. Oh yeah, I also entered into the apple pie cook off, I really thought I had a chance at winning. But alas, somebody with more experience won! Blasted age discrimination. :o) Just kidding. Anyway, all in all I had a great fourth, hope all of you guys and gals did too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you made apple pie and entered it! You are amazing. I think i'll have alot to learn from you

Steph said...

I didn't have a dyno-mighty this year, so it wasn't as eventful. Sounds like you have pie skills though. Maybe next time I visit, you'll make me one. :-)