Thursday, February 17, 2005

Eco-Terrorism
I don't know if it's in the Santa Maria news but it sure is here, all the crap with the eco-terrorists. I must say, it's pretty funny when people ask me what my major is and I say environmental studies, it's like I dropped the F bomb or something. Ghetto. Anywho, some lame idiots keep planting pipe bombs and stuff at construction sites around here. And there was some kind of anti-war demonstration going on a couple of nights ago, not to mention there was a movie premire here last night. Vince Vaughn, the Rock, and of course the governator were all here. Needless to say there aren't many dull moments here in our capitol. Good times.
So, I hear Michael Jackson got sick. What a shame. It was funny to hear it on the news here. It even showed Marian hospital. What a treat! You guys should get on the news so I can see you! That would be so hilarious!!!!! My news is Fox 40.
I applied at Coco's today. It was pouring rain all day but I decided that I wanted to get out of the house and get a job. I didn't get one but it was worth a shot. Mimi's isn't completley off the list but we'll find out tomorrow.
Guess what! There's a church here called "Adventure". Isn't that totally cool? That is the perfect name for a church. I went to it too. It was bomb! But it's like 45 minutes away, so I don't think I'll make it a habit. I'll end this entry with my opinion on who should be the next American Idol. I'm gonna have to say either Constantine or Minnie Driver look alike. What do you guys think? I am so glad that one girl didn't make it, that one at the end where they had her go in with the other girl. She was ghetto.
Welp, I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow, that would stink. And I also hope our VCR tapes Point Pleasant unlike last week. And lastly, I hope all of you are doing splendid because I miss you like I miss See's candy and tucking Harry in. Love you guys!

No comments: