Monday, February 07, 2005

Messy Room
My room is kind of messy right now. Because I tore it apart trying to find these little black things that connect to my metal organizer things. And after all that, I didn't even find them. Oh well. My sister Sara is visiting me right now. I kind of forced her to, I went to Winnemucca and picked her up on Friday. That was definitley a trip to remember.
The drive there was awesome! There was snow everywhere and I got there pretty fast without speeding very much. But on the way back, something dreadful happened. We were driving over the donner pass, just about to pass the agriculture check station, when this car just lost control and flew over the side of the road. It was so crazy!! I pulled over to the side of the road and called 911. Being in a panic, I couldn't really get many words out, but the operator got what she needed. Sara and I just sat there, debating on whether or not we should get out and see where the car went. Another car had stopped so we decided to leave. Our drive home was very slow. I went an average speed of about 55. The last place I wanted to be was in a car.
We made it home and went to bed and never found out what happened to the people in the car.
On a more fun note, Crystal, Sara and I went to the drive-in. This drive-in is insane! It has 6 screens! We saw "Boogeyman" and "White Noise" both were scary, especially "White Noise". And last night we rented "The Fogotten" it was just sad.
And the job thing, I talked to a manager at "Mimi's Cafe" and he's going to review my application with another manager today at 3:30. So, hopefully I will have a job soon. Please pray!!!!!!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Jenn... You are da bomb for a Mimi's cafe worker. Fo' sho.