Saturday, February 19, 2005

Life is so funny!
I went back and read some of my older blog entries and I just started cracking up!! I am so thankful for all of the fun times I have had. I don't think I've ever had a day without laughter, and that is awesome! And you guys have all had a part in it. From breaking into pools, to having waterfights, to putting up with me telling you about my 20 million dollar dream for the 20th time- I love it!
Today was fun. I played soccer, the saturday ritual, and got totally muddy. It was way fun! But everyone (including me) was kind of lazy today so we only played for like an hour and a half. During the game I heard the ice cream man! So I sprinted to my car to get a dollar and I waved him down. The Ninja Turle with bubblegum eyes, my favorite, was $1.50. So I had to settle for one of those strawberry shortcake bars, oh well. The I drove home and cleaned up. Now, I'm procrastinating. I have to do some homework but I really don't want to right now.
Tonight, my friends and I are going to go to "The Rave". It's a club. Here's why we're going: Last night I went to this raquet club to play wallyball, then we went in the spa afterwards. When we were in the spa this guy came and sat in it with us. I started talking to him. He told me he just got out of the Navy and was working at a security place. Then he told us that he wanted to open up an autobody shop. I was like,"I have this roomate who LOVES cars! You guys should go out." Then he started telling me more about himself and everything just reinforced that him and Jamie would hit it off. So tonight, we're all gonna go to the club. It is going to be so funny. If they get married, I better get some of the credit! :o)
Yesterday, Crystal, Ric and I went for a bike ride. We found this dirt bike trail and followed it. There were even jumps on it! I went over one of the jumps and totally ate it!!! It was so hilarious!! But it hurts. I love living by the river, it's so nice. Anywho, I suppose I'll do some homework now...

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Well it sounds like you're having a great weekend!! Miss you though and wish you here with me :-) Love you Jen!